Undated Minimal Plans | Soft Blues Vol. 2 ( Sunday Start )
The perfect undated planner to fit the minimalist aesthetic.
Focus on what matters with this clean and simple digital planner. Hyperlinks for fast access to any and every page.
Brain dump in the digital inbox and plan out what really matters to you.
The undated aspect mean you’re able to reuse year after year and the personal section allows you to add in whatever is missing.
Keep up with your schedule, goals, and the everyday tasks with this sleek and minimal digital planner.
- 1 Digital Planner with Over 580 pages
- Sunday Start
- Landscape View (Horizontal)
- Hyperlinks on every page ( Including ones to go to homepage and close planner )
- Basic Undated Calendar Spreads including monthly, weekly, and daily.
- Digital Inbox
H O M E P A G E
- Access to Yearly Calendar Overview
- 12 Monthly Tabs
- Personal Planner - Blank pages for personal templates and creations. ( Pre linked table of contents for easy use )
- Access to Inbox Page
Y E A R L Y O V E R V I E W
- 12 month view with hyperlinks to each month
M O N T H L Y V I E W
- Full Undated Calendar
- Hyperlinked to each day
- Links to the weekly pages
- Sunday Start
W E E K L Y V I E W
- Links to all weeks in current month
- Links back to Monthly View
- Contains goals, tasks, notes and more.
D A I L Y V I E W
- Links back to current month
- Contains 3 am to midnight schedule section
- Priority Section
- To Do List
- Note Section
1 x PDF
All digital planners and stationery can be used on any device. For iOS check out Goodnotes, and for Android and Windows check out Xodo. Other Supported Apps: Notability, Zoomnotes, and Metamoji.
Due to the digital nature of our products, we do not accept returns. However if you have any problems, questions or concerns, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email will be answered within 24-48 hours. Thank you!
Every planner, notebook, and journal is designed with useful hyperlinks to make digital planning a breeze.
Jump from page to page in seconds with a tap of the screen.
The links are range from headers to logos which allow for optimal screen use.